What the Commission can accomplish will depend on who shows up to help.
This page links to a list of open participation opportunities and descriptions of the different roles you might play.
Having a hard time deciding? We will work with you to find the best fit. We may also try to recruit you for work groups in the future. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Don’t be shy! We need a range of voices and experiences to do our work. Please think about sharing what you know and helping us as we work to improve the lives of autistic people and their families.
1. Become a Commission Member
- Commission Member Position Description
- Commission Member Participation Opportunites
- Commission Membership Interest Form
2. Become a Subcommittee Member
- Subcommittee Chair Position Description
- Subcommittee Member Position Description
- Subcommittee Participation Opportunites
- Subcommittee Interest Form
4. Sign up for News & Notices - register with OCASD to stay up to date on news, upcoming meetings and resources